For students that are looking for knowledgeable teachers, financial help, and the greatest in online classes, they can find them with the click of a mouse. Online classes are created for so that different lessons and courses at many different educational levels can be more widely available to the general public. One of the colleges that supplies this form of learning opportunity is the Community College of Baltimore County, also known as CCBC. This beginning has a particular site, that can be acquired that offers students to set up and pick their own courses and speak to their instructor and their additional classmates. The CCBC uses an educational software program called Blackboard. CCBC Blackboard is a free of charge on-line web help for all its students who register for special classes on the internet. This program is an independent study educational software that can be set up rather easily by a student. Each student gets a login and a personal password so they can sign into their own account. There are several additional characteristics that help students be on the same page as the school.
Characteristics: The Community College of Baltimore County helps students new and old by giving them the ability to enroll for individual classes online that help them earn their degrees. Each student can use several e-mail accounts with CCBC blackboard. Email is the principle method of keeping in contact with your teacher. The newest version of blackboard is 9.1. A list of the help offered by this program can be seen below:
1. Regular announcements about the daily events of the school, like its classes and programs.
2. A program that deals with teaching about what choices to make when it comes to future schooling.
3. A list of all outstanding fees owed to the college.
4. A guide that teaches about the different classes and courses students can take is available through an online course catalogue.
5. A help guide with a lot of useful links students may need is posted on Blackboard. Some links will teach about selecting the right internet browser to use with Blackboard. Blackboard’s Internet and software requirements are also listed in another link. There is a link to a support page as well, for any students who have questions or problems with lessons or assessments.
6. Financial assistance is available to students that have difficulty covering their expenses.
7. The online bookstore and school library are available to all students who have the need to do research often.
8. If any student enrolled at the school is unsure of what course they need to take, or if they are having difficulties with their teachers, there is a help area available on the CCBC blackboard.
9. There’s another place on blackboard that can be useful for getting their homework done. With this help student, students will have the help they need to earn their degree.
This special Blackboard software has been used by several students and has been an incredibly helpful instrument in terms of online education.